Friday, October 22, 2010

Couch Potato :)

I am a couch potato too, as in I just love to seat and watch movies :D when I registered as a member in video city, I got addicted in renting VCDs to their store. I love renting those romantic comedy and fantasy movies. The ones that I can remember that I’ve watched was The Last Song, Prince of Persia, Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, Clash of the Titans, Avatar and many more.. I just can’t remember them anymore because they’re too many. HAHA :D I love watching movies if only I have the money to watch all movies on the big screen, probably I would do that LOL XD but being practical, I’m only watching those that are my favorites just like my All-time Favorite, The Twilight Saga. :P I love watching them with my love ones ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment