Sunday, November 22, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Gaaaaaaah ._. i can feel it! HAHAH xD college spirit LMAO xD i am so busy for this whole week. kyaaa! i thought there'll be no classes every tuesday but my blockmate told me that we have NSTP:CWTS on that day err ;l i'm sad because i know for myself that i'm sickly like right now i have cough and colds :x tsk tsk. can;t help because of the weather it keeps on changing eww.. haha :]

oh well one of the things that will keep me busy is the magazine that we will make for our filipino subject. HAHA ;]] cool neh? ones in my life i'll gonna be a writer LOL :D the topic that was assigned to me was THE ORIGIN OF VALENTINES DAY since we were grouped by our birthdates i belong to the January-May group. hmm.. since i am an aquarius who was born in February i was assigned about LOVE! LOL xDD we all know that the main event during february aside from chinese new year is the VALENTINES DAY! hahah ;p are you excited? well i hope i'll be able to post my page here :D *crossed fingers* hehe xD oooh by the way, we will also be having our pictorial for the magazine on the 28th of November, that is saturday. pretty busy huh? HAHA xD waa! our deadline for the outline is on 26th wish me luck! i hope i wont be procastinating that time hehehe ;) plus we still have to make a christmas lantern it is a project in our CWTS subject. HAHA xD my right brain hemisphere will function again LOL :))

here are my latest peechures with my CADA! :P

Photobucket

[lalane.jamjam.lorena]

Photobucket
[jamjam.lorena]

Photobucket

[jamjam.lorena]

and here are my SOLOs C;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my soar throat is itchy tsk tsk ;s i wanna watch the 7th episode of Kimi ni Todoke but i cant find any err :l

No comments:

Post a Comment